Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms. - Includes 10 washers
• Nylon clips • Woven straps • For ATB or hybrid use
• One-piece resin body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 366g pair • 1/2-inch spindle
BikeSmart's Flat Resin Pedals are an affordable and durable platform pedal to fit any bicycle. They have concave platforms with traction pins on both sides for a great grip, strong steel axles and tough resin bodies. There are also reflectors for visibility.
- Tough, nylon toe clips with heavy-duty woven straps - Includes mounting hardware
• One-piece ABS resin body • Molded pins • 320g pair
• One-piece resin body • Juvenile size platform • Boron spindle • 390g pair
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a Removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note metal plate may not be required during installation.
Protect your Keo cleats from excess wear while off the bike with Look's Keo Cleat Covers. These trick covers snap over your cleats to protect them while walking and provide more traction.
• One-piece resin body • Barefoot friendly rubber surface • Includes reflectors
$17.99 $19.99 10% Savings
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
For a sure grip and premium control, put Specialized's P.Series Platform Pedals on your favorite ride. They're made of a rugged nylon and boast durable chromoly axles so they're light and built to last.
Replacement cleat covers for Ultra Light Action Walkable cleats.
Add protection and functionality to your Zero Aero pedals with these Zero Aero Walkable Cleat covers. These will make hopping off and enjoying a coffee just as easy and fun as beasting it up on the group ride, maybe even easier!
• Forged alloy body and cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 391g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
Specialized City Pedals are a great addition to any bike.
- 1-piece Polypropylene composite construction platform - 91mm x 140mm platform - Ball bearing system, loose ball - 9/16" Boron steel axle - Includes toe clip and straps - Weight: 302g per pair
The innovative Speedplay Platformer 2.0 is a user-friendly, tool-free platform cover for Zero and Ultra Light Action pedals. The Platformer makes it easy to convert from clipless pedals to platforms for riding with street shoes.
It's amazing what a fresh set of cleats will do for your ride, not to mention the health of your knees. Garmin's Vector Cleats offer six or zero degrees of float. • Compatible with all Garmin Vector Pedals
The Speedplay grease gun allows you to lubricate your Speedplay pedals quickly and cleanly without disassembly. Speedplay pedal bearings require regular greasing to function properly. Speedplay uses needle bearings that allow Zeros to have the lowest stack height. Needle bearings require more frequent lubrication than cartridge bearings, so be sure to grease pedals every 2000 miles or 3 months, more frequently in dusty or wet conditions. Speedplay's professional-quality grease gun provides the hydraulic pressure necessary to flush dust and debris from the cartridge and needle bearings in Speedplay Pedals. Includes grease.
$29.99 $29.99 - $34.99 14% Savings
Look's Keo Grip Cleats feature special anti-slip surfaces on the bottoms of the cleats that improve traction while walking. They provide easy entry/exit and are durable, too. Plus, they don't squeak while you're pedaling like some other cleats do, so you get a quieter, more enjoyable ride.
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 520g
$34.99 $44.99 22% Savings
The PD-M520 Pedal is a great value for riders who like to play in the dirt. It boosts a dual-sided, open binding that grips firmly while allowing mud to escape. The firm grip results in increased power transfer plus easier jumping and maneuverability. And the open binding mechanism lets you clip in and out with ease for efficiency and safety.
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. • Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay • Cleats not included • 85 x 95 x 10mm platform • Hardware included, cleats not included
Specialized Alloy Fitness Pedals feature large platform with 1.5mm Varus wedge.
$44.99 $54.99 18% Savings
Shimano's PD-M530 SPD Pedals offer super easy entry and exit, wide, stable platforms and an open, mud-shedding design. External cages increase shoe support and leverage while also letting you ride unclipped on technical terrain and from stops. And, the PD-M530s boast low-maintenance sealed bearings and adjustable cleat tension so you can dial in the perfect setting.
$44.99 $59.99 25% Savings
The PD-R540 Pedals are affordable and easy to ride! Entry and exit is natural so you'll have no trouble starting and stopping. And, when you're clipped in you'll pedal with more power and comfort. The R540s are light, too, so they make a nice upgrade.
$44.99 - $59.99 $59.99 Up To 25% Savings
Shimano's PD-R540 Pedals are fine pedals at a great value. Entry and exit is natural so you'll have no trouble starting and stopping. And, when you're clipped in you'll pedal with more power and comfort. The R540s are light, too, so they make a nice upgrade.
$44.99 $59.99 25% Savings
• Lighter spring action version of PD-R540 • Wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power • Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution • Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • The legacy of Shimano Design, Quality and Performance
Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering grade thermoplastic - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - 10 M3-8mm replaceable pins per side - Platform size: 113mm x 105mm - 350g per pair
Page 1 of 2 Next page