$1.00 - $17.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$9.99 - $10.00
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Nickel Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles so it won't jump off when you're laying down the power. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
For smooth, fluid shifts and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Shimano's HG-53 9-speed Chain. It's the perfect way to have your bike running like new again.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
Shimano's Deore-level 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. It showcases a mud-shedding design and Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
- Smooth and reliable shifting performance with asymmetric plate design for 11-speed - SIL-TEC surface treatment
- 9-speed compatible - XT/Ultegra - 116 links
The chain is the heart of the Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, ensuring quiet operation, long life and precise shifting. It features the same link geometry as XX1 Eagle, with solid pins and a more modest finish treatment. - Not for use with front derailleur drivetrains - Links (links): 126 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 260 - Compatibility: All levels of Eagle drivetrain systems
$49.99 - $85.92
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation
With SRAM's XX1 Chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster — all because it doesn't have to deal with high-stress, front chainring shifting. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches SRAM's X-Sync chainrings so dropped chains and cumbersome chainguides are a distant memory. The durability and weight is impressive, too, with SRAM's Hard Chrome tech, hollow pins and a proprietary link finish for improved life span.
SRAM’s 10-speed chain features hollow pins for light weight, strength and accurate shifting in all conditions. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
The all-new SRAM RED chain was redeveloped from the ground up. The unique link shape allows the chain to be narrower and lighter while increasing strength and providing more space between the outer plates of the chain and the cogs on either side. The result: a quieter chain with faster, more precise shifts. - Flattop technology enables a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability - Hard Chrome plated inner link plates and rollers for reduced wear and prolonged life - HollowPin construction for increased strength and efficiency - Chain length: 114 links
$80.00 - $85.00
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design is anything but normal and it makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life, and a Titanium Nitride coating on the Gold and Black models decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
Page 1 of 1