- HFX-9 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting - Sole and Stroker Ryde kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
Basics brake pads offer a durable, reliable replacement to get bikes back on the road. - All-weather compound - Compatible with caliper style brakes all-weather compound - 50mm long - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: One Piece - Rim Compatibility: Standard
Avid makes it easy to get a perfectly set up brake with their innovative CPS Hardware Kit. Each kit features a series of washers that make it easy to set up your brake. Step 1: Install the bolts and washers loosely so the caliper can move. Step 2: Squeeze the brake lever. Step 3: Tighten the bolts. It's that simple to get a rub-free setup! This kit includes stainless steel hardware with washers and bolts for both CPS (Caliper Positioning System) mounting and standard (direct-mount)mounting.
Compatible with linear-pull and cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability. They come in standard Black plus Yellow, Red, Pink, Blue and Gray for adding a little style to your ride.
$8.00 - $29.99
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
$8.75 - $12.30
Kool-Stop's Campi 2000 insert pad was designed to fit Campagnolo systems made after the year 2000. Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Dove Tail fit - Rim Friendly - Replacement pads for Campagnolo 10-speed groups Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions.
$8.75 - $21.98
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping - Triple: Kool-Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Carbon - Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear
$8.99 - $15.00
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
$9.00 - $10.50
The Eagle 2 is a revolutionary pad that first utilized the hardened reinforced steel internal backbone. This larger pad has been used in all areas of cycling and is a good choice when frame, wheel and fork design allow. Features: - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Pad-Lock washer system - Available in Threaded and 2024 Aluminum Smooth Post Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$9.75 - $15.90
- Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
$11.99 - $21.99
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts (Campagnolo) are a nice upgrade for Campagnolo sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims. Choose from Friction Fit and Click Fit for Campagnolo regular and Skeleton brakes respectively.
Origin-8's Mini Trigger Lever is a cold forged-aluminum brake lever made for the right side of the handlebars and best suited for tight-bend BMX and riser bars. It has a short lever, a screw for adjusting the reach, an aluminum adjustment barrel, and it comes in many colors to customize your rig.
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
$15.99 - $18.99
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Tektro) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
$16.99 - $18.00
- Aluminum pad holder with R55C4 pads
$17.99 - $25.99
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
$17.99 - $52.99
Avid's Front 180mm/Rear 160mm Post Bracket Hardware Kithas everything you need to mount a front 180mm or a rear 160mm rotor (sold separately) to your bike.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Hayes) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Magura) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent brake performance and durability.
Jagwire Sport Semi-Metallic disc brake pads are a great improvement from OEM. They feature a high-performance semi-metallic compound that blends the low-noise of a resin pad with the durability of a metallic pad. Mounted to a steel backing plate, these are a great all-purpose pad.
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
The 1999 brake kit is a lightweight alloy brake kit perfect for those rebuilding that old BMX bike they found at a garage sale. This kit includes a brake cable, universal brake caliper, front and rear pivot bolts, alloy brake lever and all necessary hardware. Features - Side pull style brake - Works with front or Rear - Includes brake, lever, and cable - 13.8 oz
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Retro Classic Levers are light and reliable forged-aluminum 4-finger brake levers designed for caliper and cantilever brakes. They have built-in reach adjustment and adjusting barrels for fine-tuning your brakes.
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
$21.99 - $28.00
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide disc brakes.
Page 1 of 2 Next page