- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
$2.00 - $23.00
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
$2.99 - $4.99
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
This is a MegaExo Left Crank Bolt for 19mm MegaExo Cranks. - M12 bolt
Origin-8 Plastic Cable Guides provide a quick, easy, clean routing system for your cables. Great for disc brake lines or for rear brake cable housing guides, they mount to any frame type. The plastic guide will not damage the frame and no need to worry about corrosion. - Zip ties to frame - 2 per package
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- Cartridge Bearing - 1-3/8-inch Outer Diameter
$5.99 - $19.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
Replace old brake barrel adjusters with a fresh pair of Problem Solvers' 10mm Brake Barrel Adjuster. Designed for use with standard brake cables.
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
$7.99 - $8.99
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
- Replacement front cable hanger - Aluminum construction
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
$8.00 - $9.99
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
• Fits 3/8" Axles • Lightweight, compact design • Forged aluminum construction • Chromoly bolt
- Replaces existing top cap, and allows the use of a bottle cap as a decorative cover - Compatible with both twist off and crimped style bottle caps - Bottle cap is held in place by two strong magnets - Easy to switch out bottle caps - AL6061 alloy cap and AL7075 alloy bolt
- Forged aluminum construction - Locking - Fits threadless fork steer tubes
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
Keep the weight down and your headset snug with the Specialzied Carbon Steerer Tube Plug.
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
$11.99 - $12.99
Keep that front end tight and responsive, while preserving the integrity of the carbon steerer on your high-end fork with FSA's Headset Compression Plug. - Alloy top cap - For carbon steer tubes
$12.99 - $14.99
Don't let chain slap damage your frame. Install a Pro Chainstay Protector. For top protection and a custom look, it's made of heavy-duty carbon-coated neoprene. Plus, it has a Velcro closure so it's easy to put on and stays in place, and it can be removed for cleaning too.
Profile Design's carbon Gap Cap works with 1" or 1 1/8" steer tubes to keep your headset adjusted properly at all times. The composite wedges are a fantastic choice for carbon steerers, and at 30-45 grams, you'll keep the front end of your bike super light.
• Anodized alloy cap • Fits handlebar inner diameter from 17.5mm • For MTB and Road use • Low profile design • Black plated bolt
- Durable custom-molded plastic guard - Co-molded rubber exterior to help quiet chain-slap noise - Easy installation and removal
Page 1 of 3 Next page