- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
$1.00 - $17.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
$2.00 - $23.00
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
$2.99 - $4.99
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
This is a MegaExo Left Crank Bolt for 19mm MegaExo Cranks. - M12 bolt
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- Cartridge Bearing - 1-3/8-inch Outer Diameter
$5.99 - $19.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
Replace old brake barrel adjusters with a fresh pair of Problem Solvers' 10mm Brake Barrel Adjuster. Designed for use with standard brake cables.
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
- Replacement front cable hanger - Aluminum construction
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
$8.00 - $9.99
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
• Fits 3/8" Axles • Lightweight, compact design • Forged aluminum construction • Chromoly bolt
- Replaces existing top cap, and allows the use of a bottle cap as a decorative cover - Compatible with both twist off and crimped style bottle caps - Bottle cap is held in place by two strong magnets - Easy to switch out bottle caps - AL6061 alloy cap and AL7075 alloy bolt
- Forged aluminum construction - Locking - Fits threadless fork steer tubes
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
Keep the weight down and your headset snug with the Specialzied Carbon Steerer Tube Plug.
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
$11.99 - $12.99
Keep that front end tight and responsive, while preserving the integrity of the carbon steerer on your high-end fork with FSA's Headset Compression Plug. - Alloy top cap - For carbon steer tubes
$12.99 - $14.99
Don't let chain slap damage your frame. Install a Pro Chainstay Protector. For top protection and a custom look, it's made of heavy-duty carbon-coated neoprene. Plus, it has a Velcro closure so it's easy to put on and stays in place, and it can be removed for cleaning too.
- Wears and functions like other links on the chain - SIL-TEC surface treatment - Tool free installation possible - TL-CN10 is available as SM-CN900-11 - Single use
• Anodized alloy cap • Fits handlebar inner diameter from 17.5mm • For MTB and Road use • Low profile design • Black plated bolt
Profile Design's Gap Cap works with 1" or 1 1/8" steer tubes to keep your headset adjusted properly at all times. The composite wedges are a fantastic choice for carbon steerers, and at 30-45 grams, you'll keep the front end of your bike super light.
- Durable custom-molded plastic guard - Co-molded rubber exterior to help quiet chain-slap noise - Easy installation and removal
Page 1 of 3 Next page