The RoadTrip is an RV-approved bike rack designed, built, and thoroughly tested to stand up to the long miles and rigorous demands of RV and travel-trailer use. Durable, stable and secure, the RoadTrip carries four bikes with ease in the SuperCush ZipStrip cradles. The RV bike rack is easy to install and remove, and the anti-sway cradle design minimizes bike sway when cruising down the road. Holds up to four bikes.
- RV tested and approved for four bikes
- SuperCush ZipStrip cradles secure the bikes and make loading and unloading a breeze
- Anti-sway cradle design holds bikes in place and minimizes bike-to-bike contact
- 37.5lb weight maximum per bike
- Carries up to 4 bikes.
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only
- Features a "bring-your-own-lock" threading point for additional security.
- Available: TubeTop (sold separately) is required for non-conventional, step-through, BMX, and kid's bikes as well as some full suspension bikes.
- Weight: 29.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 28.00 in x W 13.00 in x H 41.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty