Finding the perfect high-performance pair of off-road shoes can be tough going, but with the
S-Works Recon shoes, we've made the choice simple. Exceptional power transfer? Check.
Gram-counter approved? Check. Undeniable style? You got it. With the S-Works Recon
shoes, you get off-road shoes that ready for any kind of adventure, whether it's gravel,
cyclocross, or XC racing.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to
boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee,
and foot alignment.
- Our stiffest and lightest mixed-terrain FACT carbon plate maximizes power transfer:
Stiffness Index 13.0
- Dyneema Mesh is trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to create
no-stretch zones for the ultimate connection and comfort.
- Independent alloy BOA S3-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the
BOA Lifetime Guarantee.
- PadLock heel construction cradles the heel and is proven to improve acceleration.
- Titanium alloy cleat nut
- SlipNot rubber heel and toe tread for confident traction on all terrain with removable toe
- Form Fit last with a roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 270g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Black Wide / 43||888818452507||61119-0143|
|Black Wide / 43.5||888818449415||61119-01435|
|Black Wide / 44||888818447237||61119-0144|
|Black Wide / 46||888818447657||61119-0146|
|Black Wide / 39.5||888818445479||61119-01395|