The Öhlins RXF 36 fork drafts off of the success of the 34, while bringing more stiffness and room for bigger tires. It operates off of a three-chamber air spring design (two positive and one negative), and it utilizes proprietary TTX damping technology. Combined, this allows both parallel and separated oil flow that controls the overall pressure levels. In a practical sense, this means that the fork is guaranteed to remain high in the travel, while also ensuring smoothness and predictable bump absorption throughout the entire ride.
The shape of the spring force is also capable of being adjusted, which allows riders more fine-tuning options for preferences like increased sensitivity without the threat of bottoming out. Öhlins has increased the stanchions to 36mm and upped the spacing to 110mm with an ultra-stiff two-piece alloy crown design. This means that it'll experience less flex for more tire control, while also trimming down on some weight.
- Features a three-chamber air spring, with two positive chambers and one negative, allowing for an offset of spring pressure that perfectly mates stiffness with a plush, responsive ride quality. The shape of the spring curve can also be adjusted to increase sensitivity without bottoming out.
- TTX (Twin Tube) damping enables separated oil flow, so the fork will always provide the perfect degree of pressure. This way, it stays smooth and high in the travel without compromising bump absorption, traction, or stability.
- A tapered alloy steerer and high alloy two-piece crown ensure high stiffness and tire control with less chassis flex and chassis hysteresis. 36mm stanchions with 46mm offset for party time on the trail.
- 150 and 170mm travel options available.
- 15x110mm spacing.
|Travel||Choose 150mm or 170mm|
* Subject to change without notice.