• Nylon clips • Woven straps • For ATB or hybrid use
• One-piece ABS resin body • Molded pins • 320g pair
• One-piece resin body • Juvenile size platform • Boron spindle • 390g pair
• Forged alloy body and cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 391g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
• One-piece resin body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 366g pair • 1/2-inch spindle
- 1-piece Polypropylene composite construction platform - 91mm x 140mm platform - Ball bearing system, loose ball - 9/16" Boron steel axle - Includes toe clip and straps - Weight: 302g per pair
Speedplay's Frog Chromoly pedals will keep you pedaling strong no matter what conditions you face. These amphibious creatures are almost completely immune to mud and dirt thanks to tough resin bodies and an ingenious design that allows the cleat to engage the pedal instead of vice versa. It's an efficient pedal system for off-road riding, centuries, touring and commuting thanks to the recessed cleat that allows you to walk freely. Plus, they're super light and feature all the innovations that have made Speedplay famous, including: limitless, knee-friendly float; easy, dual-sided entry and exit; exceptional cornering clearance and rugged construction that lasts and lasts.
Designed for the serious enthusiast or first time clipless user, the Speedplay Ultra Light Action Pedal System features an advanced hybrid pedal technology that combines the most user-friendly characteristics found in Speedplay's popular X and Zero road pedals. Speedplay Ultra Light Action pedals blend the legendary ease-of-entry and luxurious non-centering free-float of Speedplay's X Pedal System together with the robust spring design and enhanced durability of Speedplay's Zero Pedal System. Named "Ultra Light Action" after its unique low-force, high-security latch mechanism, the new Speedplay Ultra Light Action Pedal System provides the easiest and most intuitive entry and release functions ever. - Ultra Light Action Stainless: At 103 grams per pedal, it’s one-third lighter than most other clipless systems. * Note: Ultra Light Action pedals are not compatible with Speedplay Zero and X-Series cleats. Ultra Light Action cleats are not compatible with Zero and X-Series pedals.
$213.99 - $224.00
Speedplay's Zero Stainless are superb pedals for road cycling thanks to their light weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a fixed cleat position or up to 15-degrees of unimpeded float, and independently adjust the lateral and fore/aft positioning. Plus, these pedals are exceptionally light, making them a great choice for your prized road rocket. They boast needle and cartridge bearings for smooth rotation and a cleat-based engagement mechanism that ensures you won’t clip out when going hard. - Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes - Thin, contoured cleat profile makes walking easier and more fluid
With loads of traction, sure-footedness, and premium control, Specialized's Bennies Platform Pedals are ready for everything from freeride madness to trail riding. They're made of a rugged, yet lightweight concave aluminum body with 24 replaceable pins for maximum grip. Durable chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings mean they're built to last.
For a sure grip and premium control, put Specialized's P.Series Platform Pedals on your favorite ride. They're made of a rugged nylon and boast durable chromoly axles so they're light and built to last.
Shimano Deore XT M8040 Flat Trail Pedals offer legendary performance and durability. - Superior grip for aggressive trail riding - Fore-aft concave - 10 pins on each side - Optimized platform size - 2 body size options (also means different Q-factor) - S/M: 100mm x 105mm, for 36-43 shoe - M/L: 110 x 115mm, for 43-48 shoe - 2 pin length options : long & short - Pedal System: Flat Pedal - Average Weight: S/M size 469 grams, M/L size 514 grams
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
Get rad without getting broke. This Multi-Purpose Flat Pedal from Shimano has a wide platform and adjustable pin height to dial in the perfect amount of grip for your preference and riding conditions. - 3 different pin height settings to match different type of riding - 9 pins per platform - Highest setting is+5 mm higher than PD-MX80's pins - Weight: 533g
These versatile pedals feature adjustable SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also sometimes with "street" shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals.
The PD-M520 Pedal is a great value for riders who like to play in the dirt. It boosts a dual-sided, open binding that grips firmly while allowing mud to escape. The firm grip results in increased power transfer plus easier jumping and maneuverability. And the open binding mechanism lets you clip in and out with ease for efficiency and safety.
Shimano's PD-M530 SPD Pedals offer super easy entry and exit, wide, stable platforms and an open, mud-shedding design. External cages increase shoe support and leverage while also letting you ride unclipped on technical terrain and from stops. And, the PD-M530s boast low-maintenance sealed bearings and adjustable cleat tension so you can dial in the perfect setting.
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings.
Shimano's M647s are bear trap-style bad boys perfect for BMX, downhill, dual-slalom, freeriding, even technical cross-country. They feature a combination of dual-sided, pop-up Shimano SPD bindings for quick and easy entry and grippy platforms that hold your feet firmly when you don't have time to clip in. Cleat tension is easily adjusted, and the chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings ensure these sweet pedals hold up to the toughest of conditions and use. - Cleats included
• 7.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M780 • 2.8mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M780 • Mud shedding offset binding design • 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M780 for pedaling stability • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
• 11.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M785 • 3.3mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M785 • 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M785 for pedaling stability • Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
Shimano's Saint Flat Pedals are high-end power platforms with superior grip, beefy durability, and race-ready customizabilty. - Fore-aft concave - Virtual concave with 5 mm pins at edge and 4 mm pins at center - Superior grip for aggressive gravity riding - 105 mm x 109 mm wide platform for more stability and comfort - Newly designed slimmer axle saves weight without sacrificing the strength - 2 pin length options: long and short - 12 pins per platform - Weight: 553g
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9100 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9100 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9120 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9120 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. LARGER CONTACT AREA - The M9120 platform is designed for maximum shoe-to-pedal contact area without extra weight or rotating mass. Cage protects the binding and makes step in easy. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
- Lighter spring action version of PD-R540 - Wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution - Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - The legacy of Shimano Design, Quality and Performance
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding.
PD-R7000 NEW FEATURE - Carbon fiber reinforced resin pedal body - Wide contact area - 265g/pr (25g/pr lighter than PD-5800) BENEFIT - Optimum power transfer - Lightweight - Aerodynamic image - Color: CFRP - Average weight: 265 g - Road clearance: 31° - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10 / SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road - Reflector: SM-PD65
A new addition to the Race Face flat pedal line up: the Chester Pedal. This tough and burly nylon composite body provides a large platform with the same grip as traditional alloy pedals via the bottom loading 8 hex traction pins per side. Thin and lightweight is the name of the game with Chester, featuring a cro-mo axle that is fully sealed and a 100% serviceable bearing and bushing system. This pedal offers great performance for a wide range of riders at a price that leaves plenty of cash in pocket to spring for that round of bevies at your local watering hole after hammering out a day of hot laps with the crew. - Nylon composite body - Replaceable steel pins (8 per side) - Fully sealed - Serviceable - Smooth and durable sealed bearing and bushing system - Cro-mo axle - Thin and lightweight concave platform - Large platform with same grip as traditional pedals
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering grade thermoplastic - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - 10 M3-8mm replaceable pins per side - Platform size: 113mm x 105mm - 350g per pair
Page 1 of 2 Next page